Who We Are?
This is an initiative taken up by a group of young enthusiasts who loves to travel, explore, experience the tastes of variety that nature has blessed us upon.
North East is gifted with vivid and diverse creations that still remains hidden and kept aloof from the reach of the outside world. The idea is of creating as well as fostering the travel fanatics who’s passionate about their wild imaginations in showcasing it into the living form.
Exploiting the wonders, travelling the untraveled and ultimately oozing out the potential of the unknown talents for the future is what we desire and strive for.
Being the youngest daughter of Nature, the land of river and hills, the NE region is immensely blessed with a very rich and diversed ethnic beauty and resources. But a major portion of it is still hidden due to the lack of explorations….like a pearl in the oyster.
- Explore8 will be trying to accelerate the target groups of the society i.e the youth community who’s already involved or likes to get involved into tours which calls for the discovery of the secrets of nature, something new or one of its kind, thus indirectly promoting the exploring attitude of the travelers of North-East India.
- We’ll focus to stick with an objective to explore the new but nearer first, unrapping the unknown bliss of pleasant beauty.
- We’ll be giving them the liberty and freedom to express their experiences via write-ups, photos or videos.
- Our sole purpose is to effectively utilize the unused talents of the community and bringing out their potentials into a new dimension; especially youths and teenagers between the age group of 15-30.
- The selection of individuals will be done on the basis of their past and present life experiences, their view towards exploration and adventures.
- We would be emphasizing on generation of a motivational letter( has to be duly signed by the guardians of the individual below 18 ), thus giving us their approval of no bindings whatsoever during the complete tour.
- The centre point of departure will be from Guwahati to the selected destination.
- Explore8 would only include the provision of up and down expenses, along with providing local security and medical attention by selected personnals.
- We’ll be trying to give an unique touch to our activities like hiking, trekking, camping etc. in the whole tour.
- We would be organizing tours once every 6 months viz. Summer and Winter Tour.
- Whatever activities explore8 would be conducting, it will be based on the demand of the selected site; taking weather conditions, physiological parameters and bio-geographical demography into consideration.
- Come, join and collaborate with us because a small step can bring a big change in our upcoming future.
Our mission is to organize tours not only for fantasizing the accolades of untrailed assets of nature’s creation but provide an workplace for sharing of the raw observations and exposure that a traveler had received from the tours in fields of exploiting the icthyofaunal and bioecological diversity, along with knowing the indigenous tribes and culture traditions of the people. All these information regarding every aspects of journey would be recorded in a database system with end to end encryption. The data/information collected from sites of travel would be then documented and published in our annual report which we will be releasing every year after the summer and winter tours.
Explore8 will be functioning based on the following objectives:
- To create, foster, and promote a tourism temperament from the very small age group in NEI.
- To stimulate the zeal within the youth towards adventurous tours like hiking, camping, trekking etc.
- To collect, record, and disseminate the raw bio-geographical information experienced by the explorers.